Jaipur Golden Hospital is one of the best spine centers in Delhi. It targets at providing evidence-based, modern treatment of international standards. The center is equipped with updated technologies like Image guidance, Neuromonitoring, Tubular minimal access reactor, OT table, Spinal Endoscopes for Cervical, etc. These technologies make the surgery very safe highest success rate.
OUR STRUCTURE -:
- Elaboratepost-operative care and sate of art invasive care units.
- Postoperative spinal rehabilitation center with experienced physiotherapists, surgeons, and doctors.
- Modern Laminar Floor operation theaters with laser endoscopies using HD cameras and monitors, neuromonitoring and image guidance facilities to assist accurately and diagnose the diseases in the spine.
We are one of the leading infrastructures in the nation. We have a team of experienced surgeons and physiotherapists, qualified nurses, latest and updated sources, best medication regarding a particular spinal surgery, advice from experts; we also have general wards and operation theaters to cure our patients which make us the best spinal center in Delhi.
We offer the following service:
- Injection treatment for a backache.
- Minimally invasive procedures with radio frequency and laser, like IDET, medical branch Blocks, Epiduroscopy.
- Nonoperative management, manipulation and rehabilitation of spine patients.
- Spinal deformity surgery like scoliosis.
- Percutaneous Screw Fixation for spinal fractures and fusion.
- Balloon Kyphoplasty for brittle fractures.
- Cervical Spine total disc replacement and fusion.
- Dynamic spinal stabilization for a backache.
- Endoscopic and posterior cervical fusion.
- Neuromonitoring for surgical safety and excellent results.
- Surgeries for Spinal tumors, TB, Trauma, dysfunction, and deformity.
- Latest technologies in the spinal fusion like plif alif, tlif, axlif and Lumbar Disk Replacement.
- Latest Percutaneous Procedure like Fx, Disc, Nucleopastry, and annuloplasty.
We provide almost all the surgical services that must be done is critical scenarios. However, in more than 78% cases there is no need of surgery as it can be cured with the efficient use of medication only.